Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Raven's Winter

Can you believe it is Dec. 6th already.My idea when I made this it would go well for a  Winter Solstice card.
  Frist off I stamped  raven small right and left on the bottom of my white card panel. There are two sizes of the raven so if you wanted a larger ravens you can do that.

After that I picked out 3 different colors of Distress inks. I picked a blue, purple and a gray. Then I took my small snowflake set and stamped them in different inks all over the panel. Guess what?  Well they have a large snowflake set too. So you have you choice of sizes. Large or small or a mix of both.
Then I distressed the edge of the white panel. Inked the edge of it with the gray ink and set aside.
.
 Next I took a black cardstock and made a top folding card. Grabbed some more of the snowflakes from that set. Can you believe there is 8 different snowflakes in that set. WOW. I stamped them in Versa fine ink and embossed them with white embossing power.
Came back to the panel and colored in the ravens with Copic markers and added a hat to the left raven. Wrapped white and silver bakers twine around the top and added a word token to it. Just to add some sparkle to it I added sliver tinsel to where the word token is.
Added foam tape the added it the black card and done.

 I hope to see what you all are doing for your winter/Holiday cards over at the Portal.

No comments: