Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Be Happy

Hi there, Cathy here to show you how I made my Be Happy postcard. I really had fun doing this postcard and I hope you give it a try. Here is most of the supplies I used to make this.



 First I added molding paste thought a stencil onto my postcard. Then I let dry. Clean your stencil right away because you do not want to get the paste stuck on there. Then the stencil becomes useless

Next I put some Nuance powers onto my craft mat and sprayed them with water and made them into watercolor

Heat dried this
Next I stamped the Corner swirl with green ink and Grunge diamond background with blue ink. I stamped them in their same watercolor colors

Close up.
Next I used a image from the coloring book. I had already had cut up the page before so I cut out the flower and colored it with Copic markers. Edge it with black so you don't see the white edges.  Then I cut it in half to put on the edge of the post card.
                                                     (this is the other half)

Last I stamped Be Crazy Be Stupid saying and cut it out. Taped it to the postcard and I outlined the words with thin line black marker.

I hope this gets your creative juices flowing and try something like it. Thanks for looking

No comments: