Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Walking together

                                                    Happy Valentine's Day to all.
I made this card for the Boys, Boys, Boys challenge over at Lost Coast Portal. You still have time to join in the fun.
 This is how I made the card. I started with a white 8x11 piece of cardstock. Grabbed some paints and my fingers and painted the whole thing. Set aside to dry. Then on a scrap piece of white cardstock I stamped Thick and Thin Men. Then I cut them out.

When dried I grabbed some different stencils and some black paint and added to the paper.
 Next I stamped Doodle Circles on the paper and I then cut them out. you can see it here. I then placed them all over on the card front.
Then I added the stamped image the front of the card and I called it done.
 

No comments: