Friday, February 2, 2018

Alferd Card

Over at Lost Coast Portal blog the Challenge is Boys, Boys, Boys. or men.
 Frist of all I have to tell you how I did this background. I watched Jennifer McGuire Alcohol marbling backgrounds.
This is what I came up with. Some not so good. Some I love. For me cold water did not work well. Just a little FYI if you are going to try it. Also black didn't work well either.
So I just grabbed one of these background and ran it through my Big Shot with a die and cut it to fit on a front of a card. Next I grabbed a stencil and made the swirl background with some distress ink.
Then I stamped Alfred Hitchcock on the front

Stamped again on white and cut out the movie cut board and glued it on to make it stand out. Then I added it to a white card front and done.

No comments: