Saturday, February 10, 2018

Man Arch

So over at Lost Coast Portal the challenge is Boys, Boys, Boys (or men) Today I made a arch for this.


 Frist off  I grabbed some Tim Holtz paper to make the arch. Then I started looking through my stash of bits and piece of paper stash and grabbed a few things that I thought would work well together.

So I started off with stamping my background. I used ATC Gothic Text and Grunge Diamond Background. I would say these are my go to stamps to start a background layer. Next I edged the arch with brown ink. Grunge it up. Then I started on my paper stash. I figured out how I wanted it on the arch and then I started inking the edges and tearing the paper them gluing all in place.
Then I stamped Silhouette Man with Cane on a scrap piece of white cardstock and cut out. Edged the sides with black marker so you don't see the white. Then I glued him in place. Then I stamped the Numbers Border on tissue paper and glued that on.As I was looking at it I felt it still needed something so I  added a word sticker.
Please stop in and join the challenge.
Hope to see you there.
  

No comments: