Thursday, February 8, 2018

Paper Wooden Heart

Hello I'm here with a Blank Page Muse February's new Challenge. Blue hearts and time.
 Stamps used: Steampunk Pocket watch with wings
Other Supplies used:
Leftover paper scraps
Wooden heart
Tissue paper
Cardstock
Matte gel medium
Marker
Saying sticker

 First I took some scrap paper and tore them up to little pieces and glued them onto the wooden heart with matte gel. Good way to use up your scraps of paper we all have laying around.
 This is how the heart came out after I glued the pieces and trimmed the paper.
 Next I stamped the Steampunk Pocket watch with wings on tissue paper and glued it to the heart.
Then I added word sticker and then the black dots around the heart. Also I edged the heart with the black marker.
Then I put a strip of black cardstock down the middle and attached the heart to the card.
 
   Follow us on Facebook
                                          Join the Blank Page Muse. 

5 comments:

Katie said...

This is stunning

Monique's art said...

Awesome

TangledBlueRose said...

Beautiful! I love love love that paper collage background, so wonderful!
Thanks so much Cathy!
Kim

Cathy F said...

Great collage - the stamp in the middle really pops!

Karen said...

Fantastic background...Love your project!