Friday, January 5, 2018

 
Hello There Cathy N here with a quick idea for this month's challenge at blank page muse . The challenge is color play: turquois, sliver and sparkle...
 I started out with a scrap sheet of watercolor paper and painted in the turquois and sliver colors
Next I stamped chicken wire stamp, Olde Tyme HandsOld style key with top hat(didn't ink the hat part) , small wavy flourish and border stamp
To make the card I just cut a strip of the paper I made and added it to a white card front. Next I stamped feathered pair of wings on black cardstock and embossed in white. Then I stamped the dress form and colored it with distress inks then I added sparkle to it.
To purchase the stamps for this project, visit www.blankpagemuse.com

For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at
Blank Page Muse Blog
Follow us on Facebook!
join us and share your projects on
The Blank Page Muse Fan Group
 

No comments: