Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Dragon Queen


 I'm here with a fun I am woman card for the Lost Coast Portal Challenge.
 I started out a Copic friendly white cardstock. I stamped Mother of Dragons with black ink. This stamp makes me think of that show on that network with the Mother of Dragons.  I bet you all know the one I'm talking about. Anyway.......
I colored it in with Copic markers. Looking at it now I should have added some glossy accents to the eggs. (idea for next time)

 As you can see I layered it on black cardstock. I think doing this makes your image that you colored pop.
Next I layered it on a watercolor paper leftover I used to clean up my leftover Nuance and Distress Oxide inks.
I stamped ATC Gothic Text randomly on that watercolor card.  
                                 Then I layered it all on a gray card base and I called it done.
                                                       Challenge #45 - I Am Woman
                                                                January 15th - 31st
                                                      Lost Coast Portal to Creativity

                                       You have until January 31st to link up your entries

Please come and join here.

No comments: