Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunny Beach tag

Hello all. It is almost Summer here. The weather is already in the 80s to 90s so Mother Nature is saying Go To The Beach.
Guess what that is what the theme for the new challenge over at Blank Page muse blog is for this month. Let's go to the Beach. 
 Stamped used:
Mountains and Beach set.
Flamingo row of dancing flamingos
Embossing Power:
Ancient Amber
Other supplies used:
#10 tag
Watercolor
Copic Markers
Distress ink
Glossy accents
ribbon and charm.

I started out with the tag and stamped the beach house(stand) on the tag. Then I colored it in with Copic markers. Next I grabbed a scrap piece of paper and stamped it again and cut out to make a mask of it.
 Added the mask to the tag and stamped the palm tree from that set behind the house. Then I colord the tree with copic markers.
 Next I took the Ancient Amber embossing power and added it to the bottom of the tag. I think it looks like sand.
Then I took a blue watercolor and colored the whole background of the tag. I set that aside to dry. As that was drying I stamped the row of flamingos on a pink sheet of paper. I cut one out. As I was cutting it out the leg came off so now it is a sitting flamingo.


I stamped the seagull and the sun from the beaches and mountains stamp set . Colored in with Copic markers and added glossy accents to the sun

I added the Hawaii travel poster to the tag and the Sunny Days word stamp from the set.
Last I added a ribbon and charm to the top of the tag. I say the tag is beach ready would you?
Come join in the fun. Here is a list of fun spots to visit.
Follow Blank Page Muse
Come back and enter our Creative Challenge. Tag us using #blankpagemusechallenge if posting on Facebook or Instagram. List the month and theme you are following.


4 comments:

Katie said...

Fabulous tag

Sharon said...

Love your tropical tag Cathy!

TangledBlueRose said...

I am so ready for a beach day! Love this scene you created Cathy! So fun.
Thanks so much!
Kim

Karen said...

Beautiful scene! Wow!