Friday, June 8, 2018

Bookmarks

Well today I have made some bookmarks for your viewing pleasure. 3 total I have made for Lost Coast Designs new challenge "mini me" anything smaller than a card. Well mine are longer than a card but definably smaller so they still count...
To start out I did the backgrounds all the same. The first 2 I used Distress inks and the smooching technique. The last one I used Distress Oxide inks and the smooching technique.   

The one above I used pinks and oranges colors in inks on white cardstock. Then I stamped Katzelkraft monsters all over the edges of the bookmark. Next I stamped the saying from Carmen's Veranda Currently Unsupervised   cut it down to just 2 words and glued it to the bookmark. When that was done I added it to some black cardstock to it. I did that to all 3 of my bookmarks. After I did that I laminated it. I also did this to all 3 of the bookmarks.  

 So for this on I used blues and greens of the inks. Next I stamped a small butterfly from the Bugz set. I felt it still needed more so I grabbed my number border stamp and stamped that randomly on it. As I said I did the same to all 3 of how I finished them.
Last one I did. This one I used the Distress Oxide inks for it. For this one I used another Katzelkraft stamp that Lost Coast Designs is selling. It is called Hanging branch cat. I stamped it at the top of the bookmark. Next I stamped the tree crown on the top of the bookmark to it looks like trees and leaves.
Then I grabbed a saying sticker and added to the bottom. Lastly I added some stars with a stencil and regular distress ink. 


No comments: