Friday, March 30, 2018

Flying High Hog ATC

Flying Hog ATC.

 Stamps Used:
Hog
Small Fairy

Other Supplies Used:
ATC
Black ink
Foam squares
Copic markers
Paint
Stencil

I first started off with some paint sticks and colored the ATC background with them. I used blues, pink and orange to make it look like a sky color.  Next I grabbed a cloud stencil and with white paint I sponges the clouds in. I set that aside to dry.

Then I took the hog stamp and stamped him on a scrap  white cardstock. I colored him with Copic markers. I cut him out and edged him with black marker so you don't see the cut lines.

Next I stamped out the small fairy wings from a scrap paper I was playing with some inks on. Cut them out and added them to the hog.  Added foam squares to back and attached to front of ATC.
There you have a Flying Hog.  

No comments: