Monday, March 5, 2018

6x6 doodles

Week 2 of the Artful Evidence challenge. This week is doodles.
I used watercolor paper and I did the smooching technique on transparency. I took different colors of greens of distress inks for the backgrounds. Next I took inbetweenies stamp set by dylusions and used a stamp from it and used it on the side. Frist time using this set.
Next I grabbed my Doodle Circles from Lost Coast Design and stamped that all over the rest of my piece. Then I "doodled" in some of the circles. Yes that is my doodles.
Then I stamped Raven Right Small on the piece then I stamped it on scrap and cut out. Added a word sticker for the raven to stand on.
I am going to enter in these challenges:
Artistic Inspirations
Crafting from the Heart
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges 
Use Your Stuff

3 comments:

crafty said...

A lovely project. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

Chris C said...

Really stunning techniques! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

Wendy said...

You have a way with backgrounds ~ this is great and thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!!!