Friday, October 6, 2017

Day 6 of 31 days of Halloween hop Frank's memories

Day 6 of Halloween blog hop. Today you get Cathy. That's me.
I made this card to share with you all today. I call it Frank's memories. I started out with a black card base. Next I stamped Gothic ATC text    on different spots on the card with white ink. Then I grabbed a Tim Holtz Halloween stencil (skull crossbones is the one I used) . Again I used white ink and added it through the stencil. I then took a evidence tag I got and filled it out added water to it crinkled it up. Dried it with a heat gun. Distressed the edges added brown ink to them.  Got a poison label and inked the edges of that with brown ink. Set all aside, I stamped Frank on copic friendly paper and colored him in with copic markers. Cut him out and edged with black marker so you don't see white around the edge.
Now I assemble the card. Added the poison label to the card. I took the tag and added the charm and the string and added foam squares to the back to raise it up next I added Frank. Using foam squares on him also. Last I edged the card with white ink to tie it all together.
 The complete list of participants in the hop is shown on the sidebar.
Don't forget to leave us a little love so we know you dropped by.  We also have loads of chances to win Lost Coast dollars. Link up your projects to these fun challenges

No comments: