Thursday, September 28, 2017

Bubble border

Cathy here with a card for our Border event.


Frist off I want to thank our own DT Iona for this idea for a card. I stared off with some watercolor paper and some Nuance watercolor powers.
Next I stamped the bubble border on the paper twice. Then I started cutting them out. I left one main one as the stamp is and the second one I cut apart. Laying the main full one in the middle and then I picked different strips from the second on I cut up laying it on either side from the middle. I did this till I got a full card how I like it.
Last but not least I stamped the Skeleton on black paper and used white embossing power. Cut around the image and used foam squares to rise it up.  
Ta-Da my card is done. I say grab your border stamps and try them a new way. Mine I didn't even use as a border.

No comments: