Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Carry on

 Hello, and good morning. Carry on my wayward son. That is my song I picked for the new challenge over at The Male Room blog. For me when I hear that song, I think Supernatural the TV show.


So, what better way to make a card that has baby and some sigils and other Supernatural things.

All the stamps are from VivaLasVegas Stamps plate 1520

I used distress ink and oxide for the background, I stamped some in gray and some in black ink. I did stamp some monsters in the background. For baby (the car) I stamped in black ink on white cardstock and cut out. 

You can join the challenge here at The Male Room Blog



2 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Thanks for the ‘Supernatural’ explanation, I’m not familiar with the show! Great card though! X

Fiona said...

That's a clever take on the song title - I don't know the song or the show.