Friday, August 19, 2022

Fox & Found Studio Halloween card

 Today I'm sharing a Halloween card that I made. I'm using Fox & Found Studio collage sheets.

Vintage garden photos

Antique ledger page

Antique botanical engraving 


Frist, I picked an image from Vintage garden photos and cut it out and the poked the eyes out, I then layered it on black cardstock, so the eyes are black. I then cut out a Fig.18 from the Antique botanical engraving   and layered that also on black cardstock and added that to the garden photo. I set that aside to make the card.

For the card base I took a tan card base and glued some orange & black torn paper down and then I layered the Antique ledger page on top. I then stamped some random splatter and words on the card. 

I then added the October 31 square and on top of that I added my spooky garden girls. Added some bling and a toxique stamp and we have the card done.

No comments: