Thursday, July 21, 2022

Just saying hello

 Today I have a card I made. I used Fox and Found Studio collage sheets.

Big Blooms

Antique French Ledger

Everyday greeting

This is a real easy card to make. As you can see I didn't even get the background strait, but it seems to work.
I started off with Antique French Ledger and trimmed it down to fit on front of a card. I stamped AALL&Create framed details stamp in antique linen distress ink all over the back. I then tied to glue it strait on the front of the card base but that didn't work. So I then edged the card with gathered twigs distress ink.
Then I cut out a rose from Big Blooms and edged it with pink and green markers so you don't see the white. I then glued it to the front of the card and a saying from the Everyday greeting. The card is done. 


No comments: