Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Tag

 Hello all. I'm happy to announce I'm part of The male room blog design team. The challenge is Tag.

So, I started off with a #8 white tag. I used Distress Oxide sprays on the background. In iced spruce, rusty hinge and antique linen. Sprayed and dipped the tag to make the background and when there were areas that were not drying, I decided to get out my gold embossing power and cover the spots with it. 

Next, I grabbed a Dina Wakley and a aall& Create stamp and stamped them randomly over the background in brown and black ink. I then stamped the main image from Lost Coast designs on white cardstock and cut out.
I then grabbed some Tim Holtz ephemera bits and added it to the tag. I added some string and the main image to the bottom of the tag.

Come join the tag challenge here

5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Cool tag Cathy. Cool with the touch of gold and I love those blokes from Lost Coast Designs. Congrats on joining the Male Room team. Hugz

Helen said...

Fabulous tag, Cathy - love the background you've created.

Helen x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous background with the images

Fiona said...

Great tag - I love those images - I might have to get some of those my hubby is a great fan of Laurel & Hardy. Fiona, Teamie

MortiCraft said...

Great tag and a great start to your time with TMR. Welcome to the team! X