Thursday, December 16, 2021

Holly & Ivy plus a tag

 Hello all I have some Gecko Galz goodies for you today. I have 2 digital postcards plus a tag for you today. 

                                                           What I used: 

                                                          Holly & Ivy

                                                          Dear Santa

                                                       Holiday tag kit

                                                        Timeless paper

                                                   Altered Christmas

                                                  Cuties at Christmas



For the tag I inked it up in some red distress inks. I then took Tim Holtz snowflake stencil and the snowflake paste and added that to the top of the tag. I set it aside to dry. I cut out the 25-ticket from          Altered Christmas and added red glitter to the 25 of that. Next, I cut out and tinted an image from    Cuties at Christmas with some distress crayons. Then I glued it on the music from the        Altered Christmas, added some white gel pen for snow and glitter around the fur trim. 

I then came back to the tag and added some stamping of snowflakes and added my items I was just working on. I felt it need something else so I stamped and white heat embossed a Tim Holtz saying and layered it on a tag from        Altered Christmas, cut off the top and edged it with brown ink. Lastly added a red fabric for the top of the tag and I stuck a snowflake charm to it.

No comments: