Friday, June 4, 2021

Save the trees

 I'm here with a card for you. The challenge is not to use paper from trees for your stamping. 

Stamps Used:
Okay this challenge stumped me I must say. I started out it a totally different direction. I ended tossing it in the trash. 
 Then remembered that Yupo paper is plastic. There we go.
I used my alcohol inks on the Yupo to make a background. Next I took my stamps and stamped them with archival ink and heat set them. Take a stencil and some alcohol and a sponge and sponge it through. You can use lift ink for that also. To give it another layer.  
Then I added a saying and layered it on a black card base. 



I hope you try this challenging challenge here.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Cathy this is absolutely brilliant, I love it! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx