Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Mail Art

 May the 4th be with you. I just had to say it. Anyway I have some mail art to share with you today for the challenge over at the Lost Coast blog

                                                      Stamps Used:

                                                     Pieces of calligraphy 

                                                     Postage 

                                                     Butterfly set

                                                    Grunge diamond background

                                                   Mail art

                                                   Door and window set

I made this first one with the left over gouache. I painted the envie and let it dry. I then went and picked out my stamps I wanted to use, When I the gouache was dry I painted the white address boxes and dried that. I then stamped Pieces of calligraphy  , Grunge diamond background , Butterfly set and Postage  randomly all over the envie in black ink. I took a fine tip black marker and drew lines around the address boxes. 
 
For my second one I made I used distress spray inks and oxide for them. I have 2 pinks one of them is the oxide a orange and a yellow. Then I splattered some teal ink on it.
This one I stamped the   Door and window set over the address label. I had a mask on it. I used a pink oxide ink. Then I stamped   Grunge diamond backgroundMail art randomly in it. 
 

I hope you will join the fun with this new challenge of mail art on the blog

No comments: