Sunday, March 28, 2021

Neon Hippie Gnome

 Hello all I'm here with a neon card for you for Lost Coast designs.

Stamps used: sunglass gnome

I started out with some white cardstock and 3 colors of neon paint. I but 3 blobs of paint on my craft mat and took a brayer to them and rolled it on the paper. Set aside to dry. 

Stamp sunglass gnome and color his strips with neon markers. I bet you could use highlighters if you didn't have neon markers. I colored the rest of the sunglass gnome with copic markers. Cut out. 

Now back to the piece that has the neon paint. I die cut it to fit on the front of the card. Also I stamped
the Horizontal party hats in the same neon colors as the paints but they didn't really show up. You can knida see it on the top of the blue. I then felt it need something so I took a butterfly stencil and some black paint and added that. 
Lastly I added washi tape for the gnome to stand on and added to a dark brown card base. 

                                                    


I hope you will join in your hat challenge here.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love him Cathy, and that neon background is amazing! xx