Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I'm over at Lost Coast Blog today with a slimline card for you. 
Stamps used:
For you today I have a slimline card. It's the new 'it' thing. Everyone is making them. It's a card that can fit in a business size envelope. 
I started out with some watercolor paper and some distress spray and distress oxide spray. I made a few backgrounds with this. I used one of them for the first card I shared with you. 

I then took the writing from the  Asian set and some water and stamped it on the background.  It took some of the background away and gave a ghost print. 
Next I took the Cherry blossom stamp and some black ink and stamped it on top. 


 I heat set that and mad sure everything was dry before I went on to the next step. I stamped the Buddha from the Asian set with some Versa mark ink and embossed it with gold embossing power. 
When that was done I made a card base and added the watercolor piece to it .

 Come join the fun here for this challenge.
Also the sale is still going on. 25 % off.

No comments: