Thursday, September 5, 2019

Toadstool Hoppers

Hello and welcome to September. I'm so excited because I have been asked to be Topflight Stamps Guest Designer for the month of September. Happy Dance here. I just love how Topflight Stamps brings stamps from around the world to us in the USA.
So I'm over at the Topflight Stamps Blog today with my first guest spot.
 Here is my card I made.
 And my envie to go with it.
Both together.
Come on over and see how I made them here.

I'm going to enter into these challenges:
Arty Divas  #3 - Anything Goes (week 2)
Papercraft Challenges  #45 - Handmade/Stamped Flowers (week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes 
Get Creative Challenges  #84 ANYTHING GOES NO TWIST
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges  #1935 - ANYTHING GOES 
Simon Says Stamp-Stamp it.

5 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot for the month! Hope you have lots of fun with it! I like the colors in your card and the design. So happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

Diana @ Playingwithoutlimits said...

Love those mini fairies. The background is great.

Diana @ PlayingWithoutLimits
Playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

Helen said...

Congratulations on your time as a GDT!

Great card - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge.

Helen x

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Those mushrooms and background are so beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Stempelomi said...

so beautiful.Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.