Saturday, February 2, 2019

Moonlight and Magic

Hello all I have some Moonlight and Magic for you today.  I have made 3 digital postcards.

Gecko Galz Supplies:
Moonlight Magic
Moonbeams
Scripted ATC
Timeless paper
Frightful Delightful kit
Midnight Magic
 For this one I started out with the Timeless paper and then I added  a image from Moonlight Magic and as I was doing this it gave me a feel of a vintage movie poster. So I added some beads on top and a movie ticket and advert.(well I think it is a advert) Next I added a pen with some ink scribbles and extra stars(because you can never have to many) Then  I added a moon from Frightful Delightful kit and a saying that fit for the piece and lastly I added a glittery border.

 Started off with a sky type background paper. Then I added a image from Moonlight Magic I picked one that blended in with the paper. With Moonlight Magic you have so many great choices to pick from. Next I took Scripted ATC and took away the background and just left the words and change the color to a light blue and added here and there. More stars is the next to the top and bottom corners. Then I took a banner and added the words from the Title of the Moonlight Magic to the banner.
 Last one I have done.  This one I wanted it to have a mixed media feel to it. With this one also I got a sky like paper to start. Then I took a image from Moonbeams Added my stars and then some circles and dots. I then added a image from Midnight Magic and the saying from Moonbeams Lastly I added a crow and feathers to the corner.
Come join the moonlight fun with your make here.

No comments: