Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Love Stories

Hello all. I'm here with some Gecko Glaz Design Team artwork. The challenge this month is Love Stories.
 I made a postcard for this one. I started out with pure love paper pack for the background. Then I add some flowers to the bottom left hand corner from the 2016 collage collection. For the main image I use vintage flirtation couple. I added the saying from true loves kiss sheet. Lastly I added a frame , hearts, and a lipstick kiss to the postcard.
 For this one I made a Artist Trading Coin. I started with a paper from heart to heart paper pack. Then I added a couple from true loves kiss to the Coin. Next I added some garland to the top and I got that from 2016 collage collection. That is the same spot I got the cupid and the jewels for the garland. I then added a feather to her hair and that is from Paris garden kit. Lastly I added a heart to cover up their kiss and added love stories I made from the computer.
 Lastly I made another postcard for you. I used the frightfully delightful journal kit for the paper. See you can use your Halloween items past Halloween. Then I took a couple from the true loves kiss. I used a grungy overlay on top. then I added some butterflies for the 2016 collage collection.
You can join the love stories fun with your makes here

No comments: