Sunday, December 2, 2018

Snow Queens, Giftcard bags and Paris Postcard oh my!

Hello all I'm all over today. I have a few different things to share with you.
Items Used:
Snow Queens
Wonderful Watercolors
Dear Santa 
Christmas Magic
Paris Flea Market digital stamps
Fashion Forms
Winter is coming
Scripted
For this one I made a Artist Trading Coin. I used winter is coming as the base Then I added Snow Queen to the center. I then used Scripted  ATC and changed it to blue writing and erased some parts of it to look grungy. Added some snow and the title Snow Queen and done.


 This one is my Paris postcard. I used the Wonderful Watercolors for the background and I used
Paris Flea Market digital stamps Fashion Forms. Then I added some ink drops from the top add to the inky-ness of the postcard.
                                                                              
I made some gift card bags. I used Christmas Magic for all of them. I started out by added a image to the front of the bags and gluing them down. Then I added some washi tape to them. They are small bags to you don't have to add a lot.

 Next I made these tag toppers. I got the idea From Tim Holtz when he was showing his Christmas Hacks. I then went through the other images on the Christmas Magic sheets and punched out images that went with the image I glued on the front of the bag.  I made 3 bags all the same way.


 For this one I added some die cut snowflakes because I didn't have any washi tape to match the image I had on the front.

This is the backs of all 3 of the tags I did. I used Dear Santa  to just add a little bit more to the tag then just white paper.

I hope you enjoyed what I have made for you. Don't forget to check every day on the Gecko Galz blog for a new idea from a different DT.

2 comments:

Cathy F said...

Beautiful makes, Cathy!

Electra said...

Each project is so very different, Cathy! Lovely work!