Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Googly Eye Kitty tag

Hello I'm here to walk you through how I had my Googly Eye Kitty tag.
I started out with distress (#8) tag. Really you can use any tag you have. Then I took the distress oxide inks and did the smooching technique on the craft mat. Ink, (spray with water to active the oxide) smooch, dry then repeat. Do this till you are happy with the colors.
Next I stamped out the Happy Cat from Lost Coast on Copic friendly paper. Color and cut out. I edged cat with black marker to cover up the white edges.
At this time I still didn't know where I was going with this whole tag. Then I got some googly eyes and the flamingo drink stirrers and I know what I was going to do. I had a new saying from Carman's Veranda and I stamped it out and cut it to the way I wanted it.
Then I outlined the words that I used with a fine line marker.

No comments: